Wound care dressings
A breathable, absorbent dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds
Mepore® is a breathable, absorbent, self-adhesive dressing for a wide variety of wounds with low to moderate exudate levels – such as surgical wounds, cuts, and abrasions. The dressing fixes gently and securely to the skin with a skin-friendly, water-based adhesive, and it’s air permeable to prevent maceration of the wound.
- Water-based, solvent-free adhesive provides gentle fixation
- Wound contact layer is low-adherent
- Breathable to prevent maceration and help maintain a moist wound environment
- Easy-to-remove protection paper is also aseptic
- Fabric is conformable and flexible to allow body movement
Further product information
When to use Mepore
Mepore can be used with a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions.