BARRIER neurosurgery drapes
Procedure-specific drape with integrated incise film
BARRIER® drapes for neurosurgery are designed for efficient infection control.
The drape includes an integrated collection pouch with a filter and drain port to handle fluid effectively and help maintain a dry working area.
- Integrated incise film
- Effective absorption and fluid control support a dry working area
- Impermeable materials to help protect against microbial transfer
- All-in-one solutions allow for easy and efficient draping by one person
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER neurosurgery drapes
- Anterior posterior cervical disc
- Burr hole
- Carpal tunnel release
- Spinal procedures
How to use BARRIER neurosurgery drapes
Draping instructions for BARRIER neuro drapes: sterile single drape 888342, sterile sets 888142 and 888242, Mölnlycke Procedure Tray component 965524.
- Staff clothing
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .