BARRIER laparoscopy drapes
Intervention-specific drapes for operating room efficiency
BARRIER® laparoscopy drapes are carefully designed to ensure safety and efficiency when you’re faced with the stringent demands of laparoscopic surgery.
To help prevent microbial transfer, our drapes are impermeable. BARRIER Flex stretchable adhesive edges maintain a secure seal when the abdomen is inflated. The drapes for the lithotomy position feature extra-long leggings - meaning the drape is secure, whatever type of leg support you’re using.
Our drapes are designed to support operating room efficiency. Integrated hook and loop tube holders help create an organised working area, and extra deep pouches are designed for laparoscopic instruments. Because the drapes are all-in-one, one person can drape them quickly – saving up to three times the amount of staff time
- Up to three times faster than draping with a universal drape solution
- Designed for easy working with integrated features specially adopted to laparoscopic surgery.
- BARRIER Flex stretchable adhesive edges maintain a secure seal when the abdomen is inflated.
- Impermeable materials to help prevent microbial transfer and protect the patient
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke ®Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER laparoscopy drapes
BARRIER laparoscopy drapes are specifically designed for: