BARRIER ENT drapes
Specially designed for ear, nose and throat surgeries
BARRIER® ENT drapes support infection control and operating room efficiency.
Procedure-specific designs for different head and neck surgeries mean the drapes can be quickly applied – which is particularly important for short procedures.
All our drapes provide effective fluid control for a dry working area.
- Wide range with different designs and features to suit different procedures
- Impermeable material to prevent strikethrough and help protect against infection
- Optimal folding for aseptic application, easy for one person to drape
- Effective absorption helps to maintain a dry working area
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER ENT drapes
- Ear surgery
- Nasal surgery
- Oral surgery
How to use BARRIER head drape
Watch how to use sterile single drape 826900, sterile set 696940 and Mölnlycke Procedure Tray component 988269.
- Staff clothing
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .