BARRIER angiography drapes
Specially designed for endovascular procedures
BARRIER® drapes for angiography surgery are designed to provide efficient infection control.
The drapes are easy to use and feature
They are made of an absorbent impermeable material – to help maintain a dry working area and protect the patient.
Our angiography drapes include drapes developed specifically for femoral use or for radial use.
- Transparent side panels to enable efficient instrument handling
- Folded and packaged for easy, aseptic application by one person
Impermeable material to prevent strikethrough and help protect against infection
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
Further product information
When to use BARRIER angiography drapes
• Brachial angiography
• Radial angiography
• Femoral angiography, adult, paediatric and neonatal
• Hybrid O.R. interventions
• Pacemaker defibrillator insertion
How to use BARRIER hybrid cardiovascular drapes
Watch how to use BARRIER hybrid cardiovascular drapes.
- Staff clothing
Discover the BARRIER® range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Biogel surgical gloves
Discover the proven quality of Biogel® surgical gloves – reliable protection for your hands with best-in-class perforation detection and improved tactile sensitivity and less hand fatigue .